After updating the columns in a Database you will have to update the entity model .edmx file by righ clicking on and selecting "Update Model From Database".
Updating the data model will update the corresponding tables codes(eg: ns_table_name under both Model1.Context.tt as well and Model1.tt).
The complex types generated from the stored procedures may not get updated[Busted bug in Entity Framework]. Follow the below steps, for a workaround,
- Open the "Model Browser" window while you have the .edmx open.
- In the EntityContainer node you should see a "Function Imports" node.
- Inside this you'll see your Function Import mapped to your SPROC, double-click it to open the same window you used to create it, but now populated with its data.
- Now, click "Get Column Information" (look at the grid below the button to see what will be changed), then the "Update" button next to the "Complex" radio button choice.
- Click OK, and the Complex Type for your result set should be updated.